Agricultural commodity value chains have been under intense pressure in recent months to navigate disrupted trade flows and price volatility, to fulfill contracts, and to cope with fluctuating demand. Through all this, suppliers, traders and buyers must maintain high standards and sustainable, ethical practices. So, on Wednesday, July 29, Reuters Events will host a free webinar called “How Is Agricultural Commodity Trade Transforming?”
This webinar is part of a larger webinar series looking at some of the most crucial topics in agriculture. For more details and to register visit this website.
The panelists will be:
- Jianbin Xiao, Ph.D., VP & Head of Global Commodity Trading, Olam International
- Scott Wellcome, Director Grain Risk Management & Sourcing, GoodMills Group
The key discussion points that they will address include:
- Learning about the state of the agricultural commodity market today
- Discovering how the major agricultural commodity categories are being impacted in 2020
- Hearing how agribusiness stakeholders are innovating to trade more efficiently and sustainably
- Discovering how traders are adapting to the changing needs of the agricultural commodity producers and buyers
If you can’t join live, you can register now and receive access to the recordings.
This event is part of the two-day Reuters Events Commodity Trading Summit and is also being done in the walkup to Food Chain Connect 2020, a virtual conference being held Nov. 5 and 6 that will give more than 5,000 business leaders from across the food chain a platform to discuss the changing landscape of food production, supply and retail.
Focused on safeguarding global food security, improving consumer health and conserving the planet, the event brings together the biggest food producers & manufacturers, retailers, agribusinesses, investors, and technology providers to showcase solutions that are revolutionizing the future of food.
To register for Food Chain Connect 2020, go here. AGDAILY is one of the conference’s sponsors.