If you are tired of stuff sliding around and ruining the paint in your truck bed, it might be time to look for a bed liner. We searched everything from liners to roll ons, and came up with a few of our favorites. Of course there is always the option to have someone spray it on, but if you are looking for a cost effective or cheaper version check out this list. While searching for your bed liner, make sure you have the make and model of your truck correct to get the right fit the first time.
When searching for a bed liner, customized is the preferred option. This customized bed liner made a great Christmas gift last year for a family member and has held up great through all of the farm chores.
- Extra Thick .375″ (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions, Tears, Cracking and Fuel Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
Promising review: “Excellent fit for short bed 2016 Ram 1500 crew cab. Mat is thick and heavy, very stable in the bed. Surface is slightly soft/sticky which reduced disposition of cargo to slide in position. Very comfortable to kneel in bed while working. Very good value.”
When you need a more universal bed liner, this is a great option. This easy-to-install liner also had 84 percent five-star reviews on Amazon.
- Lines and protects truck bed
- Preserves truck value
- Heavyweight rubber
- Ribbed, non-slip surface
- Heat molded “Custom Fit” applications
- Non-vehicle specific “Universal” sizes
Promising review: “I have had this mat in my truck for about three weeks and it has been awesome. Not only does it keep everything from sliding around, I purchased it just in time to help three people move and it completely protected my truck bed and their cargo. So glad I purchased this.”
The fuzzy, rug-like texture is something that bucks the trend of what you’ll see at most places. The bed mat will be secured using plastic plugs that are inserted into small holes that are drilled into the plastic bed liner, not the truck bed, leaving your factory finish maintained and protected.
- Rugged construction handles heavy cargo
- Bleach, oil and even battery acid washes off
- Comfortable knee-friendly 3/4 inch cushioned floor
- Anti-skid surface prevents cargo from shifting; engineered for exterior use
- Stain and UV resistant easily cleaned with just water
Promising review: “If you own a truck and you don’t have one of these…what are you waiting for. The bedrug is awesome, totally transforms the truck. I like the utilitarian aspect of the product, so far it has been indestructible, as I use my truck and it’s not just a show toy…far from it…more of a workhorse.”
Now if you are looking for a totally different option, check out this roll-on bed liner. It is much cheaper than a spray on liner and if done correctly, looks very similar!
- Impact, scratch and UV resistant
- Protects against corrosion, salt, water, chemicals & more
- Adheres to metal, wood, plastics, fiberglass, concrete
- The roller creates a textured, black finish
Promising review: “This product is FANTASTIC. I purchased to coat a new GMC Canyon, and it went VERY Well. The product is hard as a rock on the truck and adheres very well. It came out perfectly for a DIY Job. Rollers are junk and fall apart during use, so buy backups. REMEMBER, anything this epoxy gets on will be there forever (clothes, sleeves, gloves, garage floor, everything.) THIS STUFF LOOKS JUST LIKE A SPRAY ON LINER!!”
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.