One of the most beautiful things about a woman is that not one of us are made the same; the bad about shopping for a woman is that not one of us are made the same. Shopping is especially hard when it comes to buying jeans. From inconsistent sizing to length issues, shopping can be a struggle at times especially when it comes to work pants for women.
We found some of the top-rated women’s jeans and hope we can help you on your quest for tough work jeans that will last longer than one season, have decent sized pockets, but still give you that womanly edge. Here are the 5 work pants for women that rose to the top!
Carhartt Relaxed Fit Stretch Denim Jasper Jean
These women’s work jeans are made of a cotton, polyester blend with a rugged flex durable stretch technology are machine washable.
- These jeans are made for women with large thighs and/or rear end. They look super baggy in the pick, but in reality, they drape much better than that. I have these jeans in sizes 4-6 in different colors. I can squat, bend, jump, and climb easily while still maintaining my modesty and look good doing it!
- If you ever need to live in a pair of jeans, this would be the pair. They bend with you, they hug without strangling, they just work. Fit as expected. The denim is surprisingly light and thin, so no compressed feeling, but so far they’re durable.
- First time since I’ve had kids (4yrs) that I’ve had jeans that fit me properly and comfortably. Very much recommend. Nice enough to wear in casual settings and comfortable & durable enough for working on my homestead in-the-making.
Levi’s Classic Bootcut Jeans
Levi’s classic bootcut jeans come in four different washes, three different inseam options, and are machine washable.
- Great fitting jean. Bought my normal size and it fit as expected. It has some stretch for “bendability” but it does not loose its shape. Washes great, it did not shrink in warm wash and fully dried in dryer. Waist sits below waistline, but I never have to yank on them to pull them up after sitting and then standing up.
- These fit like gloves! I have been trying to find jeans that work with my shape. Having g.i. issues, my stomach bloats after almost every meal. My old jeans wouldn’t stretch enough. Thank you Levi’s
- These are now my go to jeans!! PERFECT FIT. Seriously bought 6 pairs in different shades. Highly recommend!!
Wrangler Western Mid Rise Stretch Boot Cut Jean
These midrise jeans are machine washable with a cotton, polyester blend with a button closure.
- These are possibly my new favorite everyday jeans. Feel like old favorite jeans from the 1st time I put them on. Mid rise in the waist sits just under my belly and mommy tummy. Nice wide waist band so it doesn’t dig in or cause the mommy belly to mushroom over the top. Has just a small amount of stretch to feel comfortable. I am 5’5″ and about 145lbs. I have had 2 kids and work on the farm everyday. I need comfortable, affordable jeans and I believe these are it!!!Great fit, super fast service & very good price
- I’ve been looking for these jeans in stores but all they have is jeans with lots of bling. So happy with this fit! And they don’t stretch out. Hallelujah!!
Ariat R.E.A.L. Riding Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean
These mostly cotton blend bootcut jeans has a slimming core control panels and contorted no gap waist band for full comfort.
- These are my favorite riding jeans plus they look fine to go out in! I ordered up from the size I previously had because I had gained some weight. They fit perfectly. Ariat jeans hold up well around the barn and don’t get raggedy quickly.
- LOVE these jeans! I bought them after ordering a different style of Ariat jeans and falling in love with them. I have a bubble butt and have a hard time finding jeans that comfortably fit — these are wonderful! And the denim is a nice heavy-weight so they will hold up nicely for many years I hope.
- Ariat has long been my favorite brand of boots, but now they are my new favorite for jeans too! These have enough stretch to make them comfortable and down for any activity you can dream up, yet they don’t get stretched out or awkward-looking.
Carhartt Original Fit Blaine Jean
The mid-rise jeans sit just below the waist with higher waistband in the back for added coverage and are machine washable.
- The rear is very flattering and because they sit higher, you won’t get much of the “muffin top.” They are loose fitting and trouser straight leg. Can be worn for outdoor work or even dressed up for going out. Love these. They are a thicker denim and yet very soft.
- Quality jeans and the fit is good. I thought since Carhartt work pants material is heavy-duty that the jeans material would also be heavy-duty but not so much.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.