Cyber Monday has grown so big — especially with the juggernaut Amazon.com leading the way — that it pretty solidly rivals Black Friday in every way. And, because even rural communities are so connected now, Cyber Monday is only getting bigger and bigger. No matter what you have on tap for that day, we don’t want you to miss out on these deals for farmers and ranchers.
Whether you’re looking ahead to Christmas shopping for the family or just want to treat yourself, we’re showcasing some of the best things Amazon is featuring. Think of things that could go great in your workshop, your pickup truck, or the cab of your tractor!
This 6-gallon pancake air compressor maximizes portability and stored air, with a durable, oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance.
- 150 Max PSI to ensure adequate cut in pressure for a variety of applications
- 2. 6 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- Easily starts up in cold weather
- 13 piece accessory Kit includes: 25′ X 1/4inches Pvc air Hose with coupler and plug assembled, tire chuck with plug, blow gun with plug, tire gauge, blow gun with OSHA safety nozzle, rubber tip, three inflator adaptors
Contains 4 metal ratchet buckles, 4 heavy-duty 15-foot hook straps, 4 soft loop straps plus carrier case.
- Hooks are made of weather-resistant stainless steel; high-visibility neon webbing made of sturdy polyester fibers with load capacity of 500 pounds
- Weatherproof to resist rot, mold, and mildew. Spring-loaded release mechanism to prevent ratchets from accidentally opening
The 3/8 in. Drive Master Impact Socket Set is a complete collection of most frequently used impact sockets and accessories, organized in one convenient impact-resistant tool case.
- Premium Chrome Molybdenum steel tempered with our proprietary heat treatment process to withstand more torque from power tools
- Expertly coated with manganese phosphate, the preferred coating in military and aerospace, which offers superior protection and corrosion resistance compared to black oxide coating on other impact sockets
Dominate chicken, beef, brisket, turkey, poultry, hams, roasts and anything from your slow cooker, grill or smoker in record time.
- Meat-handler forks never lose grip: Bear-paw shaped so you can pick up and carry hot foods in the kitchen without dropping them or burning your hands
- Use to safely carve large foods: Heat resistant BPA Free pulled pork shredder claws never slip
- Comes with 25 professional barbecue recipes: Step by step instructions and detailed grilling tutorial videos. Free Download Meat Smoking Journal iOS & Android App.
This fan can operate corded or cordless (extension cord sold separately) and has multiple hanging options — freestanding, hang hooks, and wall mount.
- Variable speed control wide range so you control the speed you want; Airflow 500
- Testing to IP54 (Batteries are not included)
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately.
- Blade Diameter: 7 inch
While you’re online, these items below are NOT necessarily on sale for the Cyber Monday shopping holiday, but they are great gift ideas for the farmer or rancher in your life. So we wanted to share them:
Most women’s work pants are … well … lackluster. These work leggings from Carhartt are an answer to a farm girl’s prayer. Admittedly, it took me a little while to get accustomed to the various fabrics that are strategically designed into them. But once I got to moving, I actually forgot I was wearing them — and that’s a good thing! No hiking up my pants or worrying about ripped knees. I particularly love the high waist and the waistband that keeps them from gaping open in the back. I sloshed some water onto my pants when hauling a bucket to my goats. When I’m wearing jeans, that means a trip back into the house to change during colder weather. These dried up pretty quickly, though — a nice time-saver for someone who’s always on the go and can’t take time to deal with clothes that don’t work with my tendency to be messy! And then there’s … the pockets. Most certainly my favorite feature. Finding women’s pants with actual, real, functional POCKETS is practically impossible. These? Perfect. They were deep and wide enough for a large cellphone (mine is a Samsung Galaxy S9 Note). But they held the phone in very snug — no worrying about it falling out! The stretchiness of the pockets also even allowed me to fit more items inside with my phone, including a set of keys and a pocketknife. I love that these pants are very obviously well-made and durable, yet somehow still comfortable. And quite flattering, too! These will definitely be my go-to work pants.
- 10-ounce, 95% nylon / 5% spandex ponte knit
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry technology wicks sweat
- Fights odors: Traps and releases them in the wash
- Stretch-knit fabric fits close to the body
- Straight waistband prevents gap in the back
- Abrasion-resistant front, back, and utility pockets
- Reinforced knee panels for durability
Dovetail has reinvented this classic piece of workwear to fit and move on every body while bending, digging, painting, or shearing. Offered in the company’s own custom 10-ounce stretch duck canvas proven to be more durable than any other duck canvas on the market, this pant is no mere working stiff. This work pant incorporates what amounts to a toolbelt’s worth of nested pockets for stashing seeds, brushes, pliers, and phones. The bib pocket includes an ingenious eyelet through which to run twine for tying up the tomatoes or earbuds to drown out the chainsaw with your favorite lyrics.
- The Freshley Overall is a straight-leg pant, fitted in the waist and thigh, relaxed through the calf with ample room for boots.
- The Black Stretch Denim is true to size. When ordering the Stretch Canvas, most women size UP.
- A thoughtful, stylish design for a woman’s body; gusseted crotch for mobility; durable fabrics with memory to accommodate all shapes and sizes; our stretch duck canvas has proven stronger than any other duck canvas on the market.
- Double-front reinforced thigh and rear cuff panels minimize wear; 13 functional pockets including four-pocket bib with functional eyelet; flexible suspenders mean no restricted movement; locker loop for quick hanging; inserts for your knee pads.
This is my go-to pair of neoprene rubber boots. They were reviewed for AGDAILY when brand new, and even a couple of years later, they’ve been through some messy rough stuff, and I still love them. The Alpha Range boots boast durable ZXT rubber, with reinforcements in the toe and heel. They have an ActiveFit design, that cushions your foot and makes for a very comfortable and lasting fit. They also have adjustable gussets to hug the calf muscle, and the heel plates make sliding them off without using your hands extremely easy. There are many other versions of these, including Lite for the summertime and Thermal for winter, though I’ve found the Range ones are highly versatile for all seasons.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 16″ around
From cinching gear on the tractor or utility vehicle to hauling logs or fencing materials, these quick-tie straps make rope and knots obsolete in a lot of cases. The straps come in 120-inch, 180-inch, and 240-inch versions (hence the difference in listed price), and are highly adjustable to almost any load you deal with around the farm. Plus, since there are no buckles or hooks on the straps, there’s no need to worry about anything being scratched or otherwise damaged.
- Features industrial-grade elastic webbing and knitted polyester high-strength webbing. Hook & loop design allows you to simultaneously tie down and fasten items
- Fast-grab end easily grabs any fixed point for secure hold. Rolls up tight for easy and neat storage
- No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.