The official dress of FFA members is changing.
A recent vote by the National FFA Board of Directors, building off of the approval of the student member delegates to the 89th National FFA Convention & Expo last October, approved the changes.
- An official FFA jacket zipped to the top.
- Black slacks and black socks/nylons or black skirt and black nylons.
- White collared blouse or white collared shirt.
- Official FFA tie or official FFA scarf.
- Black dress shoes with closed heel and toe.
In a post on its site, the FFA said: “These changes will take effect immediately on the national level; however, we understand that these changes may happen over the coming months at the state and local levels. We encourage states to begin implementing these changes at their upcoming conventions and conferences, in time for the national convention this fall.”
The post included a note that the official garb of recognized religions may be worn with this dress as well.
Moving Agriculture Forward
The AGDAILY Digest is the information superhighway for your country road.