We’re all pretty much over believing that Farm Aid is something special and will actually help farmers, right? That makes it all that much better that Luke Bryan is now kicking off the 10th year of his multi-site concert tour, an event that really does help those of us in agriculture.
Last year, the tour help spark awareness for the #HeresToTheFarmer hashtag, which, with the help of Bayer, ultimately led to more than 1 million meals being donated to those in need. That’s in addition to Bayer donating thousands of dollars with of goods to food banks at each of the tour’s stops.
This year, the tour is visiting six farms:
- Sept. 27: Ayars Family Farm, Irwin, Ohio
- Sept. 28: Atkins Farm, Pesotum, Illinois
- Sept. 29: Ziel Farm, Boone, Iowa
- Oct. 4: Whitehurst Cattle Company, Archer, Florida
- Oct. 5: Misty Morning Farms, North Augusta, South Carolina
- Oct. 6: Doug Yates Farms, Ringgold, Georgia.
At each location, Bryan’s team locates one lucky farmer to come onstage with him. The farmer not only gets recognition for the hard work he or she does, but that person also receives $5,000 in credit toward Bayer Crop Science products.
Want to go and still need tickets. Follow this link.