The biocontrol market has been growing significantly over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture, it is certain that it will continue to experience unprecedented growth. There is, however, uncertainty from within the industry on how to get products effectively into the market. Regulation, testing, and registration, as well as efficacy and scaling up production continue to prove major challenges.
The Global BioControl Conference 2021 is an entirely virtual event of global reach that will bring together leading experts from the biocontrol industry to address challenges and opportunities, assess regulatory frameworks in different regions across the world and explore potential solutions. This 24-hour-long event, from April 7 to 8, will provide insightful presentations on novel biocontrol products, engaging workshops and panel discussions, and excellent networking opportunities.
AGDAILY is a sponsor of the Conference, and our readers can attend the event at a 10 percent discount by using the promo code AGDAILY10 and following this link.
Key topics include:
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Biocontrol Market Dynamics
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- New Active Components
- Applications of Biocontrol Agents by Farmers
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Silvia Todorova, President, Anatis Bioprotection (Canada)
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead – External Affairs, European Crop Protection Association (Belgium)
- Dr Purushottam Dewang, Managing Director & Chief Scientist, Crop G1 (India)
- Marcus Meadows-Smith, CEO, BioConsortia Inc (USA)
- Ernesto Zavala, Head Researcher, Atlántica Agrícola (Spain)
- Mr. Tetsuo Wada, President, Japan Biocontrol Association (Japan)
- Gustavo Sosa, Founder & CSO, INBIOAR (Argentina)
- Victor Galea, Deputy Head of School & Plant Pathologist – School of Agriculture & Food Sciences, University of Queensland (Australia)
- Lakpo Koku Agboyi, Project Manager – Invasive Species Management, Centre for Agricultural Bioscience International – CABI (Ghana)
- Chidambaram Tamilselvan, Chairman & Founder, Bioscience Research Foundation (India)
- Ralf-Udo Ehlers, Director, E-nema (Germany)
- Dr Vinnie Altstein, Head of Neurochemistry Laboratory, Agricultural Research Organisation (Israel)
Click here to view all speakers.