Bobcat has released its most powerful loaders ever produced: the T86 compact track loader and the S86 skid-steer loader, both of which help to elevate standards for productivity, attachment versatility, speed, control, and weight-to-horsepower ratios.
Each component of these loaders — including the engine, pumps and hydraulic system — is engineered to deliver maximum hydraulic performance. Bobcat is the only company to offer a compact loader that has three hydraulic flow options in one machine.
The three options are:
- Standard Flow (23.0 gpm, 3,500 psi) (Standard) — Select standard flow to operate attachments that require lower hydraulic horsepower.
- High Flow (36.6 gpm, 3,500 psi) (Optional) — This system provides additional hydraulic power to boost production of attachments like the Bobcat flail cutter, trencher, planer and stump grinder.
- Super Flow (42 gpm, 4,061 psi) (Optional) — Tackle the most demanding attachment applications, including pavement milling and clearing land of trees and heavy brush, with attachments designed specifically for super-flow hydraulics.
Also setting the T86 and S86 apart is Bobcat’s exclusive Premium Power Performance, a power management system that distributes power more efficiently on loaders equipped with high-flow and super-flow hydraulics.
Highlights of the Bobcat T86 compact track loader and S86 skid-steer loader include:
- Premium Power Performance for improved engine-to-workgroup efficiency.
- Three hydraulic flow options—standard, high and super flow—in one machine.
- Cast steel lift arm sections and increased lifting capabilities.
- Standard dual-direction bucket positioning.
- Standard automatic ride control.
- Standard rearview camera.
- One-piece, sealed and pressurized cab.
- A simple, non-DPF emissions solution.
- Enhanced workgroup response and drive response.
- Automatic heat and air conditioning.
- Optional Machine IQ wireless communication kit.
Bobcat attachments are engineered to be fully integrated with the carrier’s electronics, hydraulics and geometry. This ensures the best possible work is achieved on every jobsite, every time. And, with these 80-platform loaders, operators have more attachment versatility than ever before. The T86 and S86 can power a wide variety of attachments including those specifically designed for super-flow hydraulics such as super-flow snowblowers, cold planers, and forestry drum mulchers.
Several attachments require control of more than one function, and Bobcat’s small, seven-pin attachment harness activates power and fingertip control functions while eliminating the need for the mechanical relays used on other loaders. The T86 delivers more usable engine and hydraulic horsepower than ever before with 105 hp and 3,800-pounds-rated operating capacity.
Compatible with high-power attachments, along with multi-tasking functions and heavier loads in fewer cycles, these loaders combine speed and productivity like never before. In turn, operators can achieve greater lifting capacity and machine speed for the most efficient work cycles yet.
In the cab, operators will quickly notice and appreciate the quality of the low-noise, low-vibration work environment. With the advantage of the one-piece, sealed cab and a quieter cooling system, Bobcat has significantly reduced the sound levels inside the cab, as well as around the machine.
The triple-flange, rear idler and optional 5-link torsion suspension undercarriage also reduces vibration, providing operators with a high level of comfort for long days of heavy-duty work. Dedicated comfort features include a roomy cab, a heated air-ride seat, automatic heat and air conditioning, ergonomic controls, innovative displays, and options to deliver greater comfort and easier machine control for higher operator productivity.
The West Fargo, North Dakota-based company is well known in the machinery industry and offers an extensive line of compact equipment, including loaders, excavators, compact tractors, utility products, telehandlers, mowers, attachments, implements, parts, and services.