If part of farming is building relationships, then Kubota has found an ideal marriage between power and efficiency with its flagship M7 Series tractors. Built with a Kubota V6108 engine and packing between 128 and 168 hp, this flagship series has the latest in clean-engine technology and is capable of handling the toughest row-crop or livestock jobs a farmer could throw at it.
It’s obvious that Kubota didn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to farming with the M7 Series — the adaptability of this series is one of its biggest perks. There are multiple transmission options: the Kubota Variable Transmission with an infinite number of forward and reverse speeds, and the Powershift Transmission offering 24 speeds. Add the optional factory creep speed to get a total of 40 speeds, and you’ll be able to pick the perfect combination of high productivity with a minimal amount of effort.
Combine these and other features of the M7 Series, and you get a high-tech work tractor that is as comfortable to operate as it is productive — even during some of the longest days in the field.
Of course, we can’t forget the implements. Here are some of the highlights of the M7 Series:
- Loader: Best-in-class lift capacity.
- Kubota Z-Bar linkage mechanical self-leveling: With no upper loader link to get in the way, Kubota’s mechanical self-leveling system ensures an unobstructed view ahead.
- Front loader joystick: Greatly simplifies front loader operations so you can concentrate on the work ahead.
- Single-lever hydraulic valve quick coupler: With the pull of a single lever, an operator can quickly and simultaneously attach or detach all four hoses using a single lever, simplifying tasks that require hydraulic equipment.
- Quick attachment and detachment: Attaching and detaching the front loader doesn’t get any easier, thanks to boom stands and two mounting pins. No tools necessary.
This infographic was published on behalf of Kubota.