YARDMAX continues to push the envelope in its category, rolling out new power trackbarrows and a new power wheelbarrow. Not every farm project requires the heavy lifting of a tractor, but smaller jobs don’t have to break your back either. That’s where YARDMAX’s new product lines come in.
Engineered for optimal balance and control, each power barrow incorporates all-terrain maneuverability and stability, using zero turn radius to pivot without damaging the ground or work surface. Dirt, cement, and stones won’t bog you down any longer.
With a focus on durability and performance, YARDMAX uses solid steel parts, all-terrain heavy-duty wheels and tracks, and Briggs & Stratton engines as standard.
For the track barrows, here’s the overview:
- 900 Series Briggs & Stratton engine
- Tracks for all-terrain traction control
- Heavy-duty, multiple-speed transmission
- Zero turn radius
- Highly-engineered, evenly-balanced design
- Instant stop safety controls
- Solid steel frame, handles and hopper
- Removable flatbed sides
- Starting price of $2,199
For the wheelbarrow, this is what to expect:
- Briggs & Stratton engine
- All-terrain, self-propelled all-wheel drive
- Zero turn radius
- Multiple speed heavy-duty transmission
- One-handed release
- Two position-enabled controls to ensure safe operation and instant stop
- Compact size allows access to hard-to-reach locations
- Directional AG tires
- Starting price of $1,799
“At this price point, no one in the market sells power barrows that compare to the features, design, and durability of the YARDMAX line,” said Shad Shafer, YARDMAX vice president. “Our goal is to deliver the best user experience possible through superior [outdoor power equipment] products and world-class customer support.”
This isn’t the first time we’ve talked about Illinois-based YARDMAX, and it’s safe to say that we’re happy with the innovation and durability of the company’s products.