New Ground — Episode 11: The Biden administration and agriculture
Welcome to the 11th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 11 dives into these main topics:
- The EPA’s ban on chlorpyrifos
- A misguided Prop 12 editorial by the LA Times
- Biden’s infrastructure bill
- A 4-H teen survey about broadband
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#infrastructurebill #prop12 #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
- Biden administration moves to ban insecticide chlorpyrifos https://www.agdaily.com/crops/biden-administration-moves-ban-insecticide-chlorpyrifos/
- LA Times’ applause for Prop 12 is nothing short of anti-animal agriculture activism https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/la-times-applause-for-prop-12-is-anti-animal-agriculture-activism/
- Ag groups laud Senate passage of infrastructure bill https://www.agdaily.com/news/ag-groups-laud-senate-passage-infrastructure-bill/
- Opinion: Infrastructure bill would fail to help rural America https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/opinion-infrastructure-bill-would-fail-to-help-rural-america/
- 4-H survey of teens: Broadband is vital to equity and opportunity https://www.agdaily.com/news/4-h-survey-teens-broadband-vital-equity-opportunity/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com