New Ground — Episode 13: Livestock legislation and 4-H auditions
Welcome to the 13th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 13 dives into these main topics:
- Federal spending and agriculture
- Mandatory COOL legislation
- SILO out on DVD
- American Idol and 4-H partner up
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#SILO #livestocklaw #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
- Sen. Boozman rails against how Dem’s spending bill hurts animal agriculture
- Viewpoint: Legislators again push for mandatory COOL, but at what cost?
- ‘SILO’ film now available on DVD and streaming
- 4-H partners with ‘American Idol’ for exclusive virtual audition day
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com