New Ground — Episode 14: USDA investments and Prop 12
Welcome to the 14th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 13 dives into these main topics:
– USDA investing $3 billion
– More push against Prop 12
– Capital gains tax and farming
– Spinal cord tragedy
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#prop12 #usda #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– USDA to invest $3 billion in ag, animal health & nutrition https://www.agdaily.com/news/usda-invest-3-billion-ag-animal-health-nutrition/
– Ag groups file Prop 12 appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/ag-groups-file-prop-12-appeal-supreme-court/
– How proposed capital gains tax changes could affect family farms https://www.agdaily.com/news/proposed-capital-gains-tax-changes-affect-estates-family-farms/
– How one farm couple turned their spinal-cord tragedy into help for others https://www.agdaily.com/lifestyle/farm-couple-turned-spinal-cord-tragedy-into-help-for-others-cuddle-cow-company/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com