New Ground — Episode 15: Bayer, John Deere, and Vandana Shiva
Welcome to the 15th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 15 dives into these main topics:
– Bayer in the courtroom
– John Deere’s worker contract
– Ag economy barometer
– Vandana Shiva on a Missouri campus
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#glyphosate #JohnDeere #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– California jury sides with Bayer in latest Roundup-related lawsuit https://www.agdaily.com/news/california-jury-sides-with-bayer-in-latest-roundup-related-lawsuit/
– John Deere narrowly avoids strike over 6-year worker contract https://www.agdaily.com/news/john-deere-narrowly-avoids-strike-over-6-year-worker-contract/
– Farmer sentiment declines in September; inflation expectations jump https://www.agdaily.com/lifestyle/farmer-sentiment-declines-september-inflation-expectations-jump/
– The liability of inviting disinformation to academia https://www.agdaily.com/insights/the-liability-of-inviting-disinformation-of-vandana-shiva-to-academia/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com