New Ground — Episode 21: Animal activism, Ukraine, meat alternatives
Welcome to the 21st episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 21 dives into these main topics:
- Activists against 4-H donation
- War in Europe
- Meat alternatives & impact on beef sales
- Highly pathogenic avian influenza
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#foodsupply #animalactivism #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
- Animal-rights activists throw fit over $50 million 4-H donation https://www.agdaily.com/news/animal-rights-activists-throw-fit-50-million-4-h-donation/
- Yara fertilizer company: War & food crisis in Europe https://www.agdaily.com/news/yara-fertilizer-company-war-food-crisis-europe/
- Research shows meat alternatives growing, but not impacting beef demand https://www.agdaily.com/news/research-meat-alternatives-growing-wont-impact-beef/
- USDA updates the highly pathogenic avian influenza situation https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/poultry/usda-highly-pathogenic-avian-influenza-situation/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com