New Ground — USDA Funding, Kentucky Storms, Reindeer
Welcome to the 18th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 18 dives into these main topics:
– USDA funding for meat production
– Severe weather that impacted Kentucky
– Bipartisan biofuel legislation
– Reindeer farming
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#Kentucky #Reindeer #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– USDA program to unlock $1 billion for meat & poultry processors https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/usda-program-unlock-1-billion-meat-poultry-processors/
– How to help FFA chapters impacted by the deadly storms https://www.agdaily.com/ffa/help-ffa-chapters-need-help-deadly-storms/
– New legislation would provide certainty to biofuel producers https://www.agdaily.com/news/new-legislation-certainty-biofuel-producers/
– Reindeer farms provide us with more than just Christmas magic https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/reindeer-farms-more-than-just-christmas-magic/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com