Weekly ag news updates: New Ground — Episode 8
Welcome to the eighth episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 8 dives into these main topics:
– Booker’s anti-CAFO bill
– Biden’s latest executive order
– Meat processing investments
– Labeling of dairy products
– Modern agricultural scientists
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– Booker-led anti-CAFO legislation introduced in Congress
– New executive order intended to promote competition in agriculture
– USDA to invest $500 million to expand meat processing capacity
– Yogurt rule holds promise for milk-labeling reform
– Modern-day agricultural heroes: Celebrating pioneers in crop ag
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com