With the John Deere Operations Center, you can always have your farm’s info right in your pocket. The latest software release for Operations Center, along with new mobile apps, give producers a more complete view of a farm operation – whether in the office or on the go. The new tools and features, which are now available in Operations Center for customers to use, include:
- MyOperations App – Allows producers to monitor and direct many farm activities by combining current machine and operational information into a mobile-focused experience. This app empowers managers to connect to in-cab displays, evaluate performance during and after field work, and efficiently manage field logistics.
- MyAnalyzer App – Helps managers take field analysis to the next level by providing mobile access to documented map layers and farm summaries in the field and on the go.
- Maintenance Manager and MyMaintenance App – Gives users the ability to create maintenance plans using factory guidelines or build a custom plan for equipment with special maintenance needs. Managers can receive alerts for upcoming maintenance and easily order parts online from the JDParts shopping cart.
- Field Analyzer Maps:
- Application and Harvest Speed Maps – Users can now leverage speed maps for field application and harvest operations in order to evaluate performance of field work and its effect on yield outcomes.
- HarvestLab Constituent Maps – View acid detergent fiber (ADF), neutral detergent fiber (NDF), protein, starch and sugar content maps for Self-Propelled Forage Harvester (SPFH) operations that include HarvestLab measurements.
- New Competitive Display Compatibility – Data collected from Ag Leader InCommand 800 and 1200 and Raven Viper Pro, Viper 4 and Envizio Pro systems can be imported into Operations Center via USB or John Deere Mobile Data Transfer. This increases the amount of data available to producers using multiple brands of technology and provides additional layers of data for analysis and better decisions.
We got the opportunity to see firsthand how the apps work at the National Association of Farm Broadcasting’s annual convention this month. Jake Flanders, Product Manager, John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group explains why these apps are farmer friendly for any age:
Moving Agriculture Forward
The AGDAILY Digest is the information superhighway for your country road.