For many high school students, they have big dreams of pursuing their passion for agriculture in higher education. Students can pick from many different college options, but have you ever wondered which one is the best? The Bachelor’s Degree Center released four rankings of the best Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness degree programs in the US to help.
These rankings are meant to help students broaden their horizons and see which schools received high rankings. However, it is important to keep in mind that it doesn’t matter which school you attend, it matters that you are there to learn and make connections to help you with your future.
The four rankings of the best Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness degree programs in the US include:
- 25 Best Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness for 2021
- 15 Best Online Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness for 2021
- 10 Fastest Online Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness for 2021
- 10 Most Affordable Bachelor’s in Agriculture and Agribusiness for 2021
The Top 5 Best Agriculture and Agribusiness Bachelor’s Programs for 2021 are:
- University of Illinois — Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Virginia Tech — Blacksburg, VA
- Texas A&M University — College Station, TX
- University of Wisconsin — Madison, WI
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities – Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
The Top 5 Best Online Agriculture and Agribusiness Bachelor’s Programs for 2021 are:
- Texas Tech University — Lubbock, TX
- University of Massachusetts Amherst — Amherst, MA
- University of Arkansas — Fayetteville, AR
- Kansas State University — Manhattan, KS
- University of Nebraska — Lincoln, NE
Find your right college fit here: AGDAILY’s 2021 Undergraduate Agricultural College Guide
The editors at Bachelor’s Degree Center said, “Farming is a lot more sophisticated than it was 50 years ago.” A degree in agriculture can offer graduates a wealth of opportunities beyond farming, from food science to biochemistry.
As the editors explain, “Agriculture is the science of helping plants and animals grow and stay healthy. Agriculture is often related to farming, but it involves a lot more than farming. Agribusiness could also be seen as the entire business of farming — from planting to harvesting to distribution.” Students may choose on-campus or online options, but students should be careful to choose accredited programs if they want their degree to take them into a successful career.
Bachelor’s Degree Center has been providing advice, resources, and rankings on the best traditional and online bachelor’s degree programs since 2014. Completely independent and unbiased, BDC is working to be the ultimate resource for new high school graduates, working adults returning to school, and nontraditional students.