Lifestyle News SmartNews

Tractor Supply’s spring Paper Clover campaign for 4-H tops $1.2 million

Published:

The 2022 spring Paper Clover campaign hosted by Tractor Supply Co. raised $1,254,555 to aid 4-H youth nationwide, one of the highest totals in the dozen-year history of the program.

The donations, which generate scholarships for 4-H youth, were made through Paper Clover purchases at checkout through May 8, 2022. And Tractor Supply matched any donation made on a Tractor Supply Personal Credit Card, with no limit to the match.

The Paper Clover contributions fund educational programs and provide 4-H members with the opportunity to engage in enriching camps, conferences and community projects in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, agriculture, healthy living and civic engagement.

To date, the Tractor Supply Paper Clover campaigns have raised more than $17 million.

All funds raised directly benefit Cooperative Extension’s 4-H program — with 90 percent of donations earmarked for programs in the state in which collected, and the remaining 10 percent going to help national 4-H programming. Fundraising campaigns are held in the spring and the fall. Last fall, the effort set a record with a total of $1,311,670 raised.

“We are excited to celebrate another successful fundraising campaign with our long-time partner Tractor Supply,” said Jennifer Sirangelo, President and CEO, National 4-H Council. “It is inspiring to see how so many communities believe in the power of 4-H — ensuring that even more kids can find their spark and drive their creative spirit.”

Globally, 4‑H collaborates with independent programs to empower one million youth in 50 countries. The research-backed 4‑H experience grows young people who are four times more likely to contribute to their communities; two times more likely to make healthier choices; two times more likely to be civically active; and two times more likely to participate in STEM programs.

Sponsored Content on AGDaily
Any views or opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect those of AGDAILY. Comments on this article reflect the sole opinions of their writers.