Friday is the deadline to enter the Innovation Challenge set by Syngenta, an opportunity that is open to all agtech start-ups.
Selected entries will then have the opportunity to pitch their ideas and solutions to Syngenta’s business leaders in front of the global delegate audience at the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit on Sept. 28 and 29.
The topic of the challenge is: Biological Inputs and Seed Technologies for Sustainable and Regenerative Agriculture
Does your technology or solution achieve one or more of the following?
- Deliver plant and soil health benefits
- Control pests, diseases or weeds
- Improve nitrogen and water use efficiencies
- Increase soil carbon
- Restore and enhance biodiversity
- Overall improve the productivity of farm lands for people and the planet
If you feel your tech meets this criteria, you can apply to enter the challenge here. The application process closes at midnight PT Aug. 13.
The three finalists will receive:
- Visibility to Syngenta leaders and World Agri-Tech’s global network
- Guest invitation to the World Agri-Tech summit for essential networking and insights
Winner benefits include:
- Coaching sessions with relevant Syngenta senior leadership team
- Innovation & technology guidance and support based on the innovator’s needs
- Visibility and showcase through Syngenta’s media and communications plan
- PR visibility through World Agri-Tech media and communications