When it comes to tires, BFGoodrich is one of the top brands in the North American market. And while the manufacturer has long stood out in niches like motorsports and desert racing, there’s a new place for them to play: on the farm. BFGoodrich has launched a new long-wearing, robust agricultural implement tire — called the BFGoodrich Implement Control — to help American farmers protect soil quality and maximize yields.
The tire is entirely American made and is designed for pull-behind farming implements and tillage applications to handle heavy loads.
The BFGoodrich Implement Control is a low-pressure, high-flexion IF tire designed to carry 20 percent more weight at the same pressure as a standard radial tire. This new premium implement farm tire includes additional features such as:
- a renowned damage-resistant off-road casing that allows the tire to withstand rough impacts and endure a high load capacity;
- a high-performing, tough tread pattern that utilizes innovative rubber compounds to fight against stubble wear and tear;
- a large footprint that reduces soil compaction and increases yield;
- and a flexible sidewall that allows for optimized performance for traction in the field and long wear on the road.
The BFGoodrich Implement Control tire is designed to work with Central Tire Inflation Systems and is available immediately in sizes IF 320/70R15 and IF 280/70R15.
- Flooding stunted 2019 cropland growing season, resulting in more atmospheric CO2
- Freight Farms brings promise for gene-edited tomatoes in vertical hydroponics
- Research: Organic soybean growers can be competitive using little or no tillage
- Protecting your nitrogen investment with CENTURO nitrogen stabilizer