Polaris Off Road has rung in the new year in a big way, introducing a new 2020 RZR limited-edition model with factory-installed accessories and premium upgrades.
As the first 50-inch RZR side-by-side to come factory-installed with RIDE COMMAND, the all-new 2020 RZR 900 FOX Edition gives riders the confidence to tackle any trail and get where they need to go.
It has a factory-installed seven-inch, glove-touch display featuring a backup camera, built-in GPS navigation, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, and new features including Group Ride. Group Ride lets users view the live location of other riders through vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) antennas, Bluetooth tethering via a mobile device or the RIDE COMMAND mobile app. FOX 2.0 Podium X shocks with 10-inches of travel allows for the vehicle to handle rough terrain while the newly-featured full doors keep trail elements out of the machine. The drive system features 2WD, all-wheel-drive, and Turf Mode which provides a controlled ride for easier, tighter turns without tearing up turf or grass.
In Stealth Gray paint, the 2020 RZR 900 FOX Edition starts at $15,999.
Polaris also announced reduced pricing for the 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo, RZR XP Turbo, RZR S4 1000, RZR S 1000, and RZR S 900, as follows:
- 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo — Starting at $22,699 U.S. MSRP reduced from $23,699
- 2020 RZR XP Turbo — Starting at $19,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $20,999
- 2020 RZR S4 1000 — Starting at $18,599 U.S. MSRP reduced from 19,599
- 2020 RZR S 1000 — Starting at $16,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $17,999
- 2020 RZR S 900 — Starting at $14,999 U.S. MSRP reduced from $15,299