How much agricultural technology can you digest in a 24-hour span? The Global Agriculture Technology Summit 2021 can put this to the test Feb. 16 and 17.
This event will be a 24-hour-long marathon virtual conference with the presence of key industry players gathered around the world to discuss current issues and emerging opportunities through the lens of science and technology. The summit will also focus on mixtures of topics such as precision agriculture, vertical farming, talent management, water and soil management, fintech in agriculture, women in AgTech, cyber security, and more. It will consist of case study presentations from thoughts leaders and interactive panel discussion to debate on some of the trending dialogues.
AGDAILY is a sponsor of the Summit, and our readers can attend the event at a 10 percent discount by using the promo code AGDAILY10 and following this link.
Here’s why farmers and others in the agricultural industry should attend:
- Discuss good practices and innovative ideas in agriculture technology
- Learn how your farm could afford technologies yet practical
- Strengthen resilience and agility in business
- Ensure food safety through traceability technology and safety measures
- Maximize your knowledge in fintech and insurance in agriculture
There are several amazing speakers lined up to present, including:
- Rachid Serraj, Delivery Manager, Regional Initiatives on Small Scale Family Farming, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Paul Voutier, Director, Knowledge and Innovation, Grow Asia
- Jon Ray, Branch Chief, Emergency Management, US Department of Agriculture
- Ruan Boezaart, Vice President, Digital Farming – Global Emerging Markets, Yara International
- Dr. Ayad Aldaijy, Adviser to Ministers and CIO, Saudi Arabia Minister of Environment, Water and Agriculture
- Imelda Bacudo, Senior Consultant and Expert, ASEAN Climate Resilience Network
- Rajendra Uprety, Division Chief, Food Security & Agribusiness Promotion Division, Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture & Cooperatives
- Melanie Levine, Associate, Food, Nature and Global Agribusiness Alliance, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Click here to view all the speakers.
No matter what aspect of the industry you’re affiliated with, there is a lot of value that will be gleaned from this event!