New Ground — Episode 12: An FFA donation and Tractor Supply/Carhartt teaming up
Welcome to the 12th episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 12 dives into these main topics:
– A big donation to FFA from Farmland
– A campaign to support trades skills
– Beyond Meat’s new trademark
– Dairy farmer support
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
#FFA #beyondmeat #NewGround
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– Farmland donates $100,000 to National FFA Organization https://www.agdaily.com/ffa/farmland-donates-100000-national-ffa-organization/
– T-shirt fundraiser with Tractor Supply and Carhartt supports skilled trades jobs https://www.agdaily.com/lifestyle/t-shirt-fundraiser-tractor-supply-carhartt-supports-skilled-trades-jobs/
– Beyond Meat brand is reaching well beyond meat https://www.agdaily.com/insights/beyond-milk-beyond-meat-brand-reaching-well-beyond-meat/
– Which plant-based burgers smell the most like real beef? https://www.agdaily.com/lifestyle/exploring-plant-based-burgers-smell-like-real-beef/
– USDA improves dairy safety net and details pandemic aid program https://www.agdaily.com/livestock/usda-to-improve-dairy-safety-net-and-pandemic-aid-program/
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our growing video library can be found at www.agdailytv.com