Weekly ag news updates: New Ground — Episode 7
Welcome to the seventh episode of New Ground, AGDAILY.com’s video news update series where we bring together the latest and most important food and agriculture stories. Your host is Ryan Tipps, the managing editor for AGDAILY.
Episode 7 dives into four topics:
– Ethanol industry and court
– Differences of meat & alternatives
– Rising input costs
– Ag illiteracy
The award-winning AGDAILY is a leading digital farm news and rural lifestyle platform, with a team that explores modern food production, enterprising issues such mental health and diversity in agriculture, and the politics of rural living.
New Ground is the anchor series of the AGDAILYTV.com network.
Links to the content in the video can be found here:
– Ethanol industry receives two major blows by federal courts https://www.agdaily.com/crops/ethanol…
– Research delves into the biochemical differences of meat & alternatives https://www.agdaily.com/lifestyle/res…
– Rising input costs causing concern for farmers https://www.agdaily.com/news/rising-i…
– Ag illiteracy: What happened, and where do we go from here? https://www.agdaily.com/insights/ag-i…
For all of the best farm news and agriculture features on AGDAILY, visit www.agdaily.com
Our video network can be found at www.agdailytv.com