On the heels of the inaugural Global Biocontrol Summit, which was put on in April 2021, organizers are holding a second such event, which will be held virtually Oct. 13 and 14, 2021, and carries the tagline: A Strategic Discussion on the Commercialisation and Technological Developments of Bioproducts. The summit will focus on the significant growth of the bioproduct market over the past few years and will explore the crucial role of technology in sustainable agriculture.
Global Biocontrol Summit — 2nd Edition will bring together key industry representatives from biocontrol, biostimulant, and biofertilizer sectors for discussions and knowledge sharing on the latest innovations, new technologies impacting the bioproduct sector, regulations, funding and investment opportunities, and the major barriers and challenges.
AGDAILY is a media partner for this event, and a 10 percent discount will be applied to your early bird or standard registration if you use the code AGDAILY10 at checkout. The early bird rate, good until Aug. 16, 2021, is $289, while the standard price is $400.
The event will count on six advisory members from Vise Organic, Atlántica Agrícola, INBIOAR, BioConsortia Inc., Madumbi Sustainable Agriculture, and Biovegen, as well as more than 20 expert speakers.
Key topics include:
- Analysis of the European, and North & South American bioproduct markets with an international context
- Building a successful regulatory framework for the commercialisation of bioproducts
- Innovation and new technologies impacting the bioproduct sector
- Latest advancements in research and development
- Funding and investment opportunities for SMEs
- Methodology, product evaluation, and application
- Sustainability: crops, products, and environment
- Application of bioproducts by farmers
- The role of digital agriculture and precision farming in sustainable agriculture
Insightful presentations from leading experts, interactive panel discussions, practical sessions, open discussions, and excellent business networking opportunities at the summit will provide an excellent platform to the attendees to gain a deeper knowledge, share ideas and proposals, and connect with industry professionals for profitable collaborations.